Youth in Excellence offer a range of services designed to empower and develop new skills, raise confidence and self-esteem levels, promote self-responsibility and challenge the limiting beliefs that individuals can get stuck behind which affects their ability to move forward.
We can provide services to schools, colleges and higher education establishments; housing associations; local councils; YOTs; JCPs and other statutory organisations creating tailored programmes to suit your clients needs.
- 121 Mentoring and Coaching
- Group Mentoring
- Workshops and Training Sessions
Topics include but not limited to:
- Educational exclusions: preventing or managing the process
- Effective parenting
- Effective teaching
- Unconscious bias in teaching and learning
- Gangs and County Lines
- Developing young entrepreneurs
- Progressive money management
- Click here for Services for Families
- Click here for Services for Schools